Parent Teacher Organization
The PTO is one of several non-for-profit fundraising teams within the St. Aloysius Catholic parish. The PTO is a community of St. Aloysius family members, teachers and school administration who volunteer their time, talent and resources to work in concert to support the many fundraisers and student social activities throughout the school calendar year.
- 2nd/3rd grades at 8-9am
- pre k/kinder at 9-10am
- 4th/5th grades at 10 to 11am
- 1st grade at 12noon to 1pm
- middle school at 1pm to 2pm
What is the Role of the St. Aloysius School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)?
The Role of the St. Aloysius Catholic School Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is to establish and maintain a working relationship among families, school and community while supporting school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for our students. Our goal as the PTO is to raise funds to fulfill the following:
- Expand technology
- Assist in developing programs and projects that will support the school community
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school materials or programs that fall outside the school budget.